The International Solidarity Foundation (ISF) is a Finnish non-governmental organization founded in 1970. ISF is committed to poverty reduction and the promotion of human rights and equality. ISF is now looking for a consultant to conduct computerized accounting systems of Quick book and Peachtree software in Somaliland, Burao February 2012 for ISF local partners ADO, CLHE and Nagaad. The training will be based on training needs of local partners.
The consultant we are looking for has:
• Academic qualification of finance management
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of the Quick book and Peachtree software
• Experience in training with LNGOs
• Minimum 4-5 years of experience in the use of participatory methodologies
• Good communication skills
• Strong interviewing capacity and ability to establish relationship with his/her clients
• Strong analytical capacity
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• Good understanding of the society, culture and behaviours of Somali community in both urban and rural areas
If you correspond to the profile and would like to apply for the position, please request the Terms of Reference from ISF Country Coordinator for Somaliland, Ms. Airi Kähärä (email@example.com). The detailed written consultancy plan, including the budget, should be sent to Ms. Kähärä by the 20th of February, 2012.